People who are willing to live their dreams and not willing to buy into negativity! People who believe that relationships built on trust with an expert opens opportunities to greater potential wealth and stability now… through legacy.
People who believe
• If you want something, go get it!
• If you don’t want it, leave it alone!
• If you don’t want to work for it, stop complaining!
• People who want to win!!
People who expect 110% from those around them!
Myself, strategic partners and my team of specialists from my Operations area, work from where you are at with your needs, wants and dreams in the forefront of your portfolio design and decision making. I’m not afraid to talk about risk. Many advisors shy away so as not to scare you. What should scare you is NOT talking about it.
It is a pleasure to meet you here. Looking forward to speaking with you directly.
Garden City, NY
NFN’s Business Planning Group focuses on the unique needs of a business owner in all stages of their business from start-up to succession. There are many unique concepts which can help business owners protect their personal and business assets while mitigating tax exposure.
Robert DePalo Jr. JD CExP, Director of Business Planning, National Financial Network
Some of those concepts include but are not limited to:
• Management Team Review & Analysis
• Employee Compensation Review and Analysis
• Review of Business Assets and Liabilities
• Buy / Sell Agreement / Funding –Creation and/or Review
• Key Person Planning Strategies—Protection & Incentive
• Retirement Planning Strategies–401k, SERP, Deferred Compensation, Annuities, etc.
• A Living Will for Your Business (Business Continuation Instructions)
• Exit Strategies –Transfer to Family/Partner(s), Insider Sale, Third Party Sale, ESOP, Liquidation
• Stay Bonus Plan
• Corporate Education for Employees
• Personal Planning Strategies for Business Owners —Wealth Management, Asset Protection, Estate Planning